Owner of data processing and site content
Simpatia Srl, con sede in Lungomare d’Annunzio, 26, Cervia (RA).
With reference to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code), Simpatia Srl, headquartered in Lungomare d’Annunzio, 26, Cervia (RA), intends to treat the personal data you have Provided solely for the performance of contractual or legal obligations arising from the commercial relationship between us.
According to art. 13 of the above Code, we are required to inform you of the following:
Purpose of treatment.
The data you make available to us are treated in the normal activity of ours. Company and in particular for the fulfillment of the obligations arising out of the contracts concluded or by the law (eg administrative, fiscal, accounting, etc.) and for periodic communications made to my address, including by e-mail, / Information provided by Simpatia Srl.
As far as the processing of data is concerned, we will make sure that your data will be entered in a special archive, both paper and computer. Without prejudice to the application of adequate security measures for the protection and confidentiality of data, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code, the processing of your personal data will take place through specific data processing and data storage.
The site, for response to quotes and remarketing, uses the TITANKA MYREPLY “Preventive Service” software! Spa that handles the data in accordance with current legislation and may use it for advertising communications for itself or for subsidiaries.
Mandatory or Optional Nature of Data Transfer.
For the sake of completeness, we would like to inform you that the provision of personal data is necessary (and therefore your consent is not required pursuant to Art. 23 and Ss. Of the Code) to the extent that they are used for execution by Of our company’s contractual or legal obligations, or relate to data coming from public registers, lists, documents or documents that can be known by anyone and, in any event, excluding dissemination, if the processing is carried out to enforce or defend a legal right . Outside these cases, the consent of the person concerned to use his or her personal data is required.
Consequences of any refusal to respond.
Refusal to provide data that we consider to be fundamental (eg name, surname, company name, registered office, business location, any subsidiaries, share capital, telephone numbers, fax numbers, legal representative, tax code and VAT, Social, bank references, etc.) may lead to the impossibility of establishing or pursuing contractual relationships.
Categories of subjects to which the data can be communicated.
Your personal data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects:
- Subjects to whom the right of access to the data is granted by law or regulation;
- Lending institutions for the collection and payment management, financial institutions, insurance and auditing;
- Credit recovery companies;
- Data processing companies and computer services;
- Companies performing the correspondence service;
- Affiliated, controlled or controlling companies.Categories of subjects who may become aware of the data.
- Your personal data will be processed by the following categories of people:
- Management of the company, as responsible and / or in charge of the treatment;
- Employees of the operating headquarters, in charge of the treatment;
- Management of the structure, as responsible and / or in charge of the treatment;
- Persons in charge of the reception, administration and economics of the facilities managed by Simpatia Srl as the person in charge of the treatment.The data will never be disseminated unless explicitly agreed by you.
Rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Finally, in relation to all the above, we draw your attention to the rights you are entitled to under Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Code, to which we refer, among which we mention the right to obtain, by Of our company:
- (A) the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the identification data of the holder and the persons responsible for the treatment and of the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or may be made aware in The quality of those responsible or those responsible for the treatment;
- B) Confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you and the logic applied when processing by means of electronic means;
- C) the deletion as well as the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law;
- D) updating, rectification or, if there is interest, the integration of such personal data;
- (E) the attestation that the operations referred to in points (c) and (d) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except as provided for by law;
- F) the right to oppose, on legitimate grounds, the processing of your personal data even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- G) the right to oppose, in any case, the processing of your personal data in order to send advertising material or direct sale or completion of market research or commercial communication.Subjects who handle the treatment.